Labor Law & Employment Law McKinney & Whole Collin County TX
Lucé Evans Law, PLLC handles all phases of labor and employment law litigation. Our employment lawyers handle complex cases in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies, arbitration tribunals, and mediators. Our labor lawyers offer extensive experience and familiarity with Collin County and Dallas County courts, judges, and local county officials. Our trial lawyers have earned an excellent reputation because of their tenacity, trial advocacy skills, creativity and integrity. Let us assist you with the following:
- Employment tort disputes
- Contract and business tort disputes involving all sorts of projects—from basic to highly complex
- Eminent domain and right-of-way acquisition
- Constitutional tort litigation on behalf of officers, trustees or other officials
- First Amendment litigation
- Bid protests
- Open Meetings, Public Information Act, and FOIA disputes
- L&E policy and procedure development and compliance, “best practices”
- Employment contracts (e.g, restrictive covenants, bonus plans, arbitration provisions, confidentiality, work product)
- Advice and counseling on HR issues, including Family Medical Leave Act, disability, termination, hiring, etc.
- Internal investigations of alleged misconduct or illegal activity
- Compliance audit reviews or other preventative practices and counseling (the highly regulated field of employment law necessitates being proactive to protect and prevent, such as wage and hour classification systems)
Contact your employment lawyer for a free legal consultation.