Top Class Banking & Financial Attorney in McKinney & Whole Collin County, TX
As banking & finance attorneys, we have been recently given the honor of being recognized not just for our quality legal representation, but also because we put our client’s needs at the forefront of everything thing we do. We have will always put client privacy first and will never compromise on confidentiality. We work hard to give our clients the best investment possible.
Your Banking Attorney Gets Paid for Results, Not Activity
Because we believe the best way to provide our clients with unparalleled value is by basing some, if not all, of the fee on the results obtained, we offer several alternatives to standard, by the hour billing. The key to our long-term relationships with clients is not what hourly rates are charged, but what value the client will receive. We believe in efficiency and staff our cases in a manner that ensures there are no repeated steps. We offer innovative solutions that may better meet a given client’s needs than simply cutting rates.
Our Financial Attorneys are Committed to the Community They Serve
Our financial attorneys believe that service to our clients is a service to the community, and likewise that service to our community is a service to our clients. We actively encourage our team to take leadership roles in civic and charitable work. Members of the law firm have served on charitable and civic boards in both Dallas and Collin Counties.
- Representation of issuers in private offerings of equity and debt securities.
- Representation of lenders in commercial and consumer loan transactions.
- Representation of numerous local and regional banks and bank holding companies
- Representation in a variety of banking regulatory and corporate matters.
- Organizations, conversions, acquisitions and mergers of financial institutions
- Real estate and commercial loan transactions, workouts and foreclosures