What Should I Do If I Lost My Job Because I Was Injured In a Car Accident?

If you are injured in a car accident and cannot work, don’t panic. With a few simple steps, you can ensure that you receive compensation for any lost wages. First, contact your insurance company and file a police report as soon as possible after the incident. Next, find an attorney who can help you file a personal injury claim. In many cases, the insurance company of the responsible party will try to get you to settle for less than what you deserve. A skilled attorney, however,will fight for a fair personal injury settlement that fully compensates you for your loss of income and earning capacity.